Thursday, March 22, 2012

EDUC 633 Intro

This post includes an introduction blog from a previous assignment. Not much has changed since that. I am looking forward with anticipation to all the exciting things that there are to learn from our class and from the tech experts among my classmates. I hardly placed very much importance on technology and tech tools and advancements until I became enrolled into the Educational Technology program. I've just always thought that the world of technology is moving much too fast to keep up with it. But I now understand that I have got to jump in and get going with it.


I do enjoy reading, music, and family outings and activities I grew up in a large family of ten siblings, of which I am the fifth. Therefore, there has always been a lot of activity among us. Six of my siblings still reside in the islands, mostly by choice, and in some cases, having been influenced by some. As to my parents, I have lost them both over the years, but my siblings and I were all fortunate enough to have achieved adulthood, marriage and family before the loss.of our parents occurred.


This course is going to be a long road ahead and quite a challenge for me, but I hope that by the end of it mine will be a victorious post; that I will have become more enlightened in many different ways, and ultimately, overcome the challenge (I'm sure I will (Phil. 4:13)). 



1 comment:

  1. It's a pleasure to meet you, Seraphine. I applaud your pursuing the ed tech. degree and commitment to becoming more technologically sophisticated. It sounds like you have discovered some great educational tools online. I have used Kidspiration but not the others. Have you discovered webquest? It's a tool that may be helpful in preparing lessons for your sixth grader.

    Of your three statements, I am going to say that the third, you were orphaned at an early age, is the untruth.

    I look forward to getting to know you during this course.

    ReplyDelete